What determines the Date Format of different dates in Overlays and Signatures Pages in Vault?
The Date Format of dates varies depending on the type of Date Field as well as whether this Date Field is in an Overlay or Signature Page. This is described below and cannot be configured:
- Overlays render dates & times based on the end-user's locale and its corresponding date format
- Signature Pages render dates & times based on the Vault's base locale and its corresponding date format
- Signature Date field on Signature Pages renders in the UTC date and time format
- Vault eSignature Documentation: Managing Document eSignature Templates
- Vault Language & Region Settings Documentation: Vault Date & Time Formats
- Vault Overlays Documentation: Managing Overlays