How to assign a user to a role within the Document Lifecycle in PromoMats?
Users can be assigned to a document lifecycle role in one of these ways:
- Automatically, on document creation (default users)
- Manually, at any time from Sharing Settings
- Automatically, on starting a workflow (default users)
- Manually, on starting a workflow, in the workflow start dialog
- Manually, on reassigning a task
- Manually, on adding workflow participants
- Automatically, when users receive the document using the Send as Link (Viewer role)
There are some restrictions when Dynamic Access Control (DAC) is enabled:
- Users in allowed groups on the Viewer role. If no group is listed, you cannot add new viewers to the document via Send as Link.
- Users who already have access to the document via Sharing Settings, either by name or by group.
Vault Help Documentation: