How to assign a user to a role within the Document Lifecycle in PromoMats?
Users can be assigned to a document lifecycle role in one of these ways:
- Automatically, on document creation (default users)
- Manually, at any time from Sharing Settings
- Automatically, on starting a workflow (default users)
- Manually, on starting a workflow, in the workflow start dialog
- Manually, on reassigning a task
- Manually, on adding workflow participants
- Automatically, when users receive the document using the Send as Link (Viewer role)
There are a some restrictions when Dynamic Access Control (DAC) is enabled:
- Users in allowed groups on the Viewer role. If no group is listed, you cannot add new viewers to the document via Send as Link.
- Users who already have access to the document via Sharing Settings, either by name or by group.
Vault Help Documentation:
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.