Can users display a custom Task Filter in the Vault Homepage?
Yes, this requires that the user create a new custom field within the User Task object, if one is not created already. This field becomes the custom filter.
Afterward, the user must then be assigned a task that has a value for the new field. When this is finished, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the Home tab and select the My Tasks view.
- Expand the Task Type filter and select the incompleted task that was assigned earlier.
- Click the Edit (pencil) icon next to the Filters section.
- Click the binoculars next to Add Filter.
- Find and select the custom filter in the Available Filters list on the right-hand side of the Select Display Filters dialog box and move it to the Current Filters list using the arrows.
- Click Apply.
This custom Task Filter now appears on the user's homepage even after the task is completed.