Can users display a custom Task Filter in the Vault Homepage?
Yes, this requires that the user create a new custom field within the User Task object, if one is not created already. This field becomes the custom filter.
Afterward, the user must then be assigned a task that has a value for the new field. When this is finished, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the Home tab and select the My Tasks view.
- Expand the Task Type filter and select the incompleted task that was assigned earlier.
- Click the Edit (pencil) icon next to the Filters section.
- Click the binoculars next to Add Filter.
- Find and select the custom filter in the Available Filters list on the right-hand side of the Select Display Filters dialog box and move it to the Current Filters list using the arrows.
- Click Apply.
This custom Task Filter now appears on the user's homepage even after the task is completed.
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.