In Offline CRM, it is not possible to add Promotional Items to the Call Report even though the Product records are properly configured. The respective Products are assigned to the user using My Setup. Online, the Promotional Items are available for selection.
The user profile has Read access but is missing Create and Edit access to the Call2_Sample_vod__c object.
Grant at least Read, Create, and Edit access to the user profile to the Call2_Sample_vod__c object as described below:
- Open the User detail page.
- Click on the user profile link.
- Click Edit.
- Scroll down to the Custom Object Permissions section.
- Check (Enable) the appropriate boxes next to the Call Sample object.
- Clear the Veeva Cache.
- Perform a database refresh with the user on the Offline device.
Once the Create and Edit permission is granted, the Promotional items are available for selection Offline:
CRM Help Documentation: Samples and Promotional Items Overview
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.