How to Check Out or Check In a document in PromoMats?
Check Out or Check In is available to a user when the user role has an Edit Document security setting.
- Locate the document and open it.
- Select the All action icon on the right-hand side.
- Select Check Out.
- The document downloads and opens outside of PromoMats.
- Make the necessary changes to the document that is downloaded and Save the changes.
- Return to the document within PromoMats.
- Select the All action icon again and select Check In.
- Select Choose to upload the file.
- Add a description (if required), and select Check In.
NOTE: The user who checked the document out can check it back in. If the user is not available then a Vault Owner or Administrator must undo the checkout. Otherwise, the document cannot progress.
Vault Help Documentation: How to Check Who has Checked out a Document in PromoMats?