How to Check Out or Check In a document in PromoMats?
Check Out or Check In is available to a user when the user role has an Edit Document security setting.
- Locate the document and open it.
- Select the action wheel on the right-hand side.
- Select Check Out.
- The document downloads and opens outside of PromoMats.
- Make the necessary changes to the document that is downloaded and Save the changes.
- Return to the document within PromoMats.
- Select the action wheel again and select Check In.
- Select Choose to upload the file.
- Add a description (if required), and select Check In.
NOTE: The user who checked the document out and the Document Owner can check it back in. If the user or Document Owner is not available then a Vault Owner or Administrator must undo the checkout. Otherwise, the document cannot progress.
Vault Help Documentation: How to Check Who has Checked out a Document in PromoMats?
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.