The running result of a Multichannel Cycle Plan (MCCP) calculation job is stored in the Multichannel Cycle Plan Admin Console page.
When an MCCP calculation job fails, an error occurs: Processing error encountered; please review the details of the job with failed records for an MCCP object in the Bulk Data Load Jobs page in Administration Setup.
How can the processing error be handled?
The error indicates the details of the failed records are stored in the Bulk Data Load Jobs page. Follow the steps below to find the details:
- From Setup, enter Bulk Data Load Jobs in the Quick Find box, then select Bulk Data Load Jobs.
- Find the Job ID that has failed records.
- Click the Job ID link.
- Download the request and result files by clicking View Request and View Result links.
- Open the downloaded request and result files through the use of a text editor. in this case, the text editor is EmEditor.
- Find the detailed error message and correct corresponding settings to fix the error. In this case, the error is: INVALID_CROSS_REFERENCE_KEY: Record Type ID: this ID value isn't valid for the user: 0127F000001GpPCQA0: RecordTypeId.
The error means the MCCP integration user has no access to the record type for that ID: 0127F000001GpPCQA0. To fix the error, the access of the Record Type needs to be assigned to the user.
- Re-run the MCCP calculation job after fixing the error.
CRM Help Documentation: Multichannel Cycle Plans Overview