The user clicks the Go Online button in CRM for iPad and it brings Safari to the Salesforce.com login page rather than logging in the user.
Login page displays: To access this page, you have to log in to Salesforce.
When the Safari Cookies are blocked or when Cookies need to be cleared, this issue may occur.
To avoid this problem, use the following steps:
- Navigate to iPad Settings --> Safari --> PRIVACY & SECURITY --> Block All Cookies.
- Deactivate this option.
If Cookies need to be cleared out, use the following steps:
- Close all the apps running in the background.
- Navigate to: Home screen --> Settings --> Safari.
- Under the Privacy header, select Clear History.
- Confirm again by selecting Clear History.
- To Clear Cookies and Data, navigate under the Privacy header --> Clear Cookies and Data.
- Confirm again by selecting Clear Cookies and Data.
- Reset the iPad by holding the sleep/wake button at the top-right of the device.
- Hold the button until the screen goes black.
- Slide the power off button.
- Press and hold the same button to restart iPad.