How to tell who is assigned a workflow task in PromoMats?
Workflow task participants can be viewed by checking the Active Workflow window:
- Open the document, and click on the Show Active Workflow button.
- The active workflow window lists the name of each Participant that is assigned a task, the Task Type, and Completion Status.
- The word Completed appears under the Completion Status column if the assigned task is completed by the user. A task due date appears under the Completion Status column if the task is not completed.
Additionally, Workflow Task participants can be viewed by checking the Timeline View of a document:
- Open the document, and click on the Timeline View icon, located on the upper right-hand section of the document, next to the metadata window.
- The condensed timeline view provides basic details regarding current workflow tasks.
- Expand each section for more details such as: the names of each user that has an assigned task, task type, completion status, and due dates if the task is not completed.
Vault Help Documentation: Working with User Tasks
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.