How to tell who is assigned a workflow task in Vault PromoMats?
Workflow task participants can be viewed by checking the Active Workflow or Timeline View:
From the Active Workflow view:
- Open the document and click on the Show Active Workflow button.
- The Active Workflow view lists the name of each Participant that is assigned a task, the Task Type, and Completion Status.
- The word Completed appears under the Completion Status column if the assigned task is completed by the user. A task due date appears under the Completion Status column if the task is not completed.
From the Timeline View:
- Open the document, and click on the Timeline View icon on the right side of the Document Info panel.
- The condensed timeline view provides basic details regarding current workflow tasks.
- Expand each section for more details such as: the names of each user that has an assigned task, task type, completion status, and due dates if the task is not completed.
Vault Help: Managing Active Legacy Workflows