How to change the owner in bulk for multiple documents in Vault PromoMats and Medical?
Bulk Update permission is needed to make this change.
In order to update the owner of multiple documents, select multiple documents following these steps:
- Search for the materials in the Library. Use the views, search, or filters to narrow down the list of documents.
- Click on the Ellipsis menu and, from the Perform Bulk Action section, select an option to indicate the set of documents the bulk action applies to:
- From the Refine Selection page, review the list of selected documents, and click Next.
- From the Choose Action page, select Change Owner and click Next.
- On the Edit Details page, select a new owner's name.
- Click Next to confirm the action. Click Finish.
Vault Help Documentation:
Knowledge article: How to Select Documents from the Cart for Bulk Actions in PromoMats?