How to change the owner using bulk action for multiple documents in Vault PromoMats and Medical?
A Security Profile that includes the Document: Bulk Update permission is needed.
In order to update the owner of multiple documents, select multiple documents following these steps:
- Search for the materials in the Library. Use the views, search, or filters to narrow down the list of documents.
- Click on the Ellipsis menu and, from the Perform Bulk Action section, select an option to indicate the set of documents the bulk action applies to:
- From the Refine Selection page, review the list of selected documents, and click Next.
- From the Choose Action page, select Change Owner and click Next.
- On the Edit Details page, select a new owner's name.
- Click Next to confirm the action. Click Finish.
Vault Help Documentation: