What are the Business Rules within a Lifecycle State in PromoMats?
- Admins define rules for each Lifecycle State. Vault automatically applies them to every document that enters the state.
Each state has the following configuration options:
- User Actions: Actions that end-users can perform on a document
- Security Settings: Permissions that users in each role have for a document
- Entry Criteria: Conditions that a document must meet before transitioning into this state
- Entry Actions: Actions that Vault performs automatically when a document enters this state
Vault Help Documentation: Business Rules within a Document Lifecycle
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.