How are custom Multichannel Activity Records displayed on the Account Timeline?
The following data is displayed in the expanded view for a custom Multichannel_Activity_vod record type:
- When a user has FLS permission to the Icon_vod or Color_vod fields, the expanded view of an activity displays up to the first six fields fields (excluding Name, Account_vod, Start_DateTime_vod, and RecordType) configured in the first section of the Multichannel_Activity_vod page layout for the specific record type/profile combination:
- First section
- Display Section Header configuration does not matter
- Order of the displayed fields are based on their position in the page layout.
- For a 1-column section, ordering goes from top to bottom of the single column
- For a 2-column section, ordering goes from top to bottom of the first column, then top to bottom of the second column
- First section
- If Multichannel_Activity_Lines_vod records exist, and the related list is configured on the Multichannel_Activity_vod page layout for the specific record type/profile combination, the first two columns (excluding the Name field) display.
- If there are no Multichanel_Activity_Lines_vod records to display, then this section does not display.
- If the Multichannel_Activity_Lines_vod related list is not configured on the page layout, then this section does not display.
- The sort order of the records displayed is based on the sorting indicated in the related list configuration.
CRM Help Documentation: Multichannel Activities on the Account Timeline
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.