How are custom Multichannel Activity Records displayed on the Account Timeline?
The following data is displayed in the expanded view for a custom Multichannel_Activity_vod record type:
- Displays up to the first 6 fields (excluding Name, Account_vod, Start_DateTime_vod, and RecordType) that the user has visibility to
- Is Configured in the first section of the Multichannel_Activity_vod page layout for the specific record type/profile combo:
- First section
- Display Section Header configuration does not matter
- Order of the displayed fields are based on their position in the page layout.
- For a 1-column section, ordering goes from top to bottom of the single column
- For a 2-column section, ordering goes from top to bottom of the first column, then top to bottom of the second column
- First section
- Displays up to the first 2 fields (excluding Name) that the user has visibility to
- Is Configured in the Multichannel_Activity_Lines_vod related list on the Multichannel_Activity_vod page layout for the specific record type or profile combo:
- If there are no Multichanel_Activity_Lines_vod records to display, then do not display this section
- If the Multichannel_Activity_Lines_vod related list is not configured on the page layout, then do not display this section
- Sort order of the records displayed is based on the sorting indicated in the related list configuration
CRM Help Documentation: Configuring Multichannel for the Account Timeline
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.