Veeva CRM Sync Error unexpected token: ')' due to OwnerId IN ().
This error occurs when all the following conditions are true:
- VMOC WHERE clause contains the META-SOQL variable @@VOD_USERS_IN_MY_TERRITORY:OwnerId@@
- Sync User's Territory is Changed in Salesforce
- Veeva Cache is not cleared
- Sync User's Previous Territory no longer contains any users
- A User Syncs
To avoid the error, do the following:
- Clear Veeva Cache after making user Territory changes.
CRM Help Documentation:
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.