How to extract or download success or error .csv logs for any Align Job?
In order to download the success and error logs of any job, follow the steps below:
- Locate the Align ID of the Process Task Job. Use Vault or Align reports if needed.
- Click on the Admin View (Admin).
- In the URL, paste the Align ID after the /#v/ text in the URL as shown in the following screenshot:
- In case of both success or error, copy the value (Highlighted Text) after the <a href= text, without the double quotes, as shown in the following screenshot.
- Using Vault View (Vault), find an existing job in Recent Process Tasks, My Tasks or in the Sync History of the Align Integrations tab.
- Hover either on the number of Errors or on the number of Successes which are located on the page of the job record.
- Extract the URL piece as shown in the following screenshot (Highlighted Text):
- Create the Download URL link by combining the URL piece from Step 7 and the saved value from Step 4.
In this example, the download URL is:
Align Help Article: How to find your Align version?
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.