How to extract or download success or error .csv logs for any Align Job?
In order to download the success and error logs of any job, follow the steps below:
- Locate the Align ID of the Job (Example: Align Reporting).
- Click on the Admin View (Admin).
- In the URL, paste the Align ID after the /#v/ text in the URL as shown in the following screenshot:
- In case of both success or error, copy the value (Highlighted Text) after the <a href= text, without the double quotes, as shown in the following screenshot:
- Using Vault View (Vault), find an existing job in Recent Process Tasks, My Tasks or in the Sync History of the Align Integrations tab, and hover either on the number of Errors or on the number of Successes which are located on the page of the job record.
- Extract the URL piece as shown in the following screenshot (Highlighted Text):
- Create the Download URL link by combining the URL piece from Step 6 and the saved value from Step 4.
In this example, the download URL is:
Align Help Article: How to find your Align version?
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.