How is Add Participants used within an Active Document Workflow for PromoMats?
Add Participants: This action is available for all workflows where a role has current tasks, future tasks, or future notifications. That this action only applies to roles configured to accept multiple users.
When adding participants, select additional users to assign to roles in the workflow. Adding users to roles for an optional task allows the task to be required. Vault enforces allowed users for roles when adding participants.
In order to find this option, use the following steps:
- Open the appropriate document.
- Select the Show Active Workflow arrow to the left of the document status.
- Select the Action menu on the upper-right side of the window.
- Select Add Participants.
- Type in the appropriate name to select.
- Press Submit to add the participant to the active workflow.
Vault Help Documentation: Managing Active Workflows
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.