What does the alert mean next to Survey Targets on CRM for iPad?
The alert shows the number of Survey Targets which are close to an end date.
The value for the Veeva Setting SURVEY_ALERT_THRESHOLD_vod__c determines the number of days before a Survey Target’s end date to display the alert on the homepage of CRM for iPad.
The default value is 14 days.
To change the threshold follow the steps below:
- Log on to CRM Online with a System Administrator.
- Navigate to: Setup --> Develop --> Custom Settings.
- Click Manage next to Veeva Settings.
- Click Edit to change the Default Organization Level Value on the top, or the Profile specific values on the bottom of the page.
- Enter the desired value for the field Survey Alert Threshold.
- Click Save.
- Clear the Veeva Cache.
CRM Help Documentation: Components of Surveys
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.