What is Reassign Task within an Active Document Workflow for PromoMats?
Reassign Task: This action allows the Workflow Owner, an Admin, a Task Owner, or any user who has delegated access to these roles to reassign the task to another user.
There are two ways to reassign the task to another user.
From the Active Workflow View
- Click on the arrow to the left of the current status and select the actions menu to the right of the reviewer that should be replaced.
2. Type or search for the name of the user to who the task is being reassigned to
3. Click Continue
From the Timeline View
- Click on the Timeline view
- Expand the active workflow
- Click the Actions Menu next to the user who needs to be replaced.
- Type or search for the name of the user who the task is being reassigned to
- Click Continue
The new task owner will get a notification informing them of the task.
Vault Help Documentation:
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.