How does Update Task Due Dates work within an active workflow in a PromoMats document?
The Update Task Due Dates action updates the due date for a single workflow task. Even if a task is not currently configured with a due date, this allows users to add one.
To update the task due date, please use the following instructions:
- Locate the document you wish to update
- Click on the Timeline View on the Document Panel
- In the Timeline View, select the arrow to expand the current workflow
- Next to the Task Owner, click the ellipse and select Update Task Due Date
- Click into the box to select the date
- Once completed, hit Update
This will then update the Task Due date for that user. If you need the due date changed for all users, you will need to follow this process with each Task Owner who still has an active task.
Vault Help: Managing Active Workflows