How to Edit the Name of an Anchor in PromoMats?
Annotate and Edit Relationship permissions are required to perform this action.
The original creator of an anchor can edit the name by taking the following steps:
1. Navigate to the Target Document (the original document from which the Anchor is selected).
In Target Documents, links to anchors appear in the document viewer as an icon with a small arrow to indicate that they are incoming, rather than outgoing.
2. Click on the Anchor from the target document annotation panel.
3. Click the Select Action menu and select Edit.
4. Update the Anchor name as needed.
5. Click Save.
6. The Anchor is saved with the new name.
Vault Help: How to Create Anchors
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.