How to perform bulk actions on documents in PromoMats?
- Select the Library tab on the upper left side of the screen and select My Library.
- On the right side of the screen, open the Action menu and select the option under PERFORM BULK ACTION.
- Enable (Add a check) all documents or those needed, then select Next.
- Select the appropriate bulk action to perform then select Next on the right side of the page.
- Fill out the appropriate information per the selected action and select Next again.
- At the confirmation page, select Finish on the right-hand side. A message appears indicating that the actions are being performed. A notification is sent once it is completed.
- The notification is sent by email and can also be found in the Notifications section, under the Tasks tab.
Vault Help Documentation: Using Bulk Document Actions
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.