How to perform bulk actions on documents in Vault PromoMats?
You can use bulk document actions to make changes on up to 1,000 documents at once. To perform bulk actions on documents, please use the instructions below:
- Select the Library tab
- Use the Views, Search, or Filters to narrow down the list of documents as needed.
- Once you have the list of documents, click on the All Actions Menu and select the option under PERFORM BULK ACTION
- Select/Unselect the documents as needed, then select Next.
- Select the appropriate bulk action to perform then select Next on the right side of the page.
- Fill out the appropriate information per the selected action and select Next again.
- On the Confirmation step, select Finish on the right-hand side.
- A message appears indicating that the actions are being performed. A notification is sent once it is completed.
- To find the notification, click on the Bell icon at the top of the page to view the completion status.
Vault Help: Using Bulk Document Actions