How to perform bulk actions on documents in Vault PromoMats and Medical?
You can use bulk document actions to make changes on up to 1,000 documents at once. These actions include editing fields, changing document states, and adding documents to binders.
To perform bulk actions on documents, please use the instructions below:
- Select the Library tab
- Use the Views, Search, or Filters to narrow down the list of documents as needed.
- Once you have the list of documents, click on the Actions Menu and select the option under PERFORM BULK ACTION.
- From the Refine Selection page, deselect any documents as needed and click Next.
- Select the appropriate action then select Next.
- Enter the information as needed and click Next.
- On the Confirmation step, select Finish on the right-hand side.
- A message appears indicating that the actions are being performed. A notification is sent once it is completed.
- To find the notification, click the Notification/Bell icon at the top of the page.
See the following Vautl Help article for the permissions needed to perform different types of bulk actions: Bulk Document Actions Permissions
Vault Help: Using Bulk Document Actions