How can a user pull logs for Vault File Manager?
Yes, it is possible for Users to pull logs for Vault File Manager. There are two methods to obtain Vault File Manager Logs:
- (Recommended method) Vault File Manager Logs can be obtained through Vault and will be packaged in a .ZIP folder including all VFM Logs (past and present) as well as SQLLite database which Vault File Manager uses. To obtain:
- Login to Vault and select the User's profile picture in the upper-right corner
- Select Save Log Files and a .ZIP folder will be downloaded containing all Vault File Manager Logs
- :(Method 2) Individual Vault File Manager Logs can be obtained locally. To obtain:
- Open Windows Explorer.
- Navigate to <drive>:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\VaultFileManager\Files\Log
- The log files are labeled as: vfm.log.
Vault Help Documentation: Vault File Manager