Which Account fields are shown in the My Accounts Classic View on CRM for iPad?
The first column displays the following fields:
- Account Name (Account.Name)
- Primary Parent (Account.Primary_Parent_vod__c)
- Address (Address_vod__c.Name, Address_vod__c.Address_line_2_vod__c, Address_vod__c.City_vod__c, Address_vod__c.State_vod__c, Address_vod__c.Zip_vod__c all on one line, truncating to fit if needed)
The second column displays:
- Account Identifier (Account.Account_Identifier_vod__c)
- Phone (Account.Phone)
- Email (displays the first valid email address available in the email type fields on the Account and Address_vod objects if the PersonEmail field does not contain a value.)
The third column displays actions available for each account (such as Record a Call, Launch Media, Send Email, Create Medical Inquiry, Create Order, View Related Accounts, etc.)
CRM Help Documentation: My Accounts
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.