How to annotate a document from PromoMats Offline?
Annotate permission is needed to perform this action.
- Open the document and select Export Annotations from the Action's Menu.
- A PDF of the document with annotations is downloaded and opens in the preferred Acrobat program.
- Make all necessary annotations then Save the file.
- To add the comments back to the document, select Import Annotations from the Action Menu.
- Select the PDF that is originally exported and select OK.
- The rendition is updated with the annotations made Offline and is available to other end-users to view.
Vault Help Documentation: What is the Offline Annotation in PromoMats?
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.