How to convert a PowerPoint Document into a PDF with Speaker Notes in Vault PromoMats?
PowerPoint has a built-in section for Speaker Notes. In order for the Speaker Notes to display on the Viewable Rendition for a document, the feature of Always show Speaker Notes in Viewable Renditions for PowerPoint documents under Rendition Display will need to be turned on by an Admin.
If this feature is not enabled and the Speaker Notes section needs to be included when uploading to a document, then the file needs to be converted into a PDF so that the Speaker Notes will be displayed.
To convert the PowerPoint Presentation into a PDF with Speaker Notes, please follow the instructions below:
- While in PowerPoint, select File and then Print.
- Under the Slides section of the Print settings, select Notes Pages.
- From the Printer drop-down menu, select Adobe PDF, Microsoft Print to PDF, or any other PDF reader that may be listed.
Enter the File Name and click Save to convert to PDF.
The saved file can now be uploaded into a document in PromoMats.
- How to Include Speaker notes While Uploading a Powerpoint Presentation into PromoMats?
- How to Edit PowerPoint Rendition Settings for Speaker Notes to Appear within PromoMats by Default?