How to add sections to PromoMats binders?
In a binder, add sections as a way to create and organize a hierarchy of binder content.
There are two ways to add a section in Outline View:
- Open editing mode, click Edit Binder in the binder header area.
- From the binder header area, click the Add dropdown menu and select New Section. A new top-level section row appears in the outline. Enter the section name and click Save.
- From the Action menu on any section row, select Sibling Section. A new section row appears in the outline. Enter the section name and click Save.
To add a section in List View:
- From the binder header area, click Add… and select New Section. In the dialogue, enter the (optional) section Number and section Name. Vault creates the new section as a child of the section being viewed.
Vault Help Documentation:
- Editing Binders
- How to Add Sections
- How to Add Documents
- How to Create Documents
- How to Reorder Components
- How to Version Documents
- How to Add a Thumbnail Image
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.