How to add documents into a Binder in Vault PromoMats and Medical?
To add existing documents to a binder, follow the steps below:
- Open editing mode, click Edit Binder from the Ellipsis menu.
- From the binder header area, click the Add dropdown, and select Existing Documents.
- The Add Documents window opens. This window can display all documents for which the user has View Document permission and may have some default filters. These filters can be modified and new filters can be added.
- Select a different standard view, and search using this window.
- From the palette, add documents by clicking an item’s upper-left corner and dragging it into the binder view. An orange line appears in the binder to indicate where Vault adds the document. In List View, click the plus (+) icon to add a document.
- Optional: Select multiple documents by clicking and dragging the cursor in the palette or by holding down the Ctrl key while clicking. With multiple documents selected, click and drag them into the binder.
A single document cannot be in the same section twice, but the document can be in different sections within the same binder. A document can also be added to multiple binders.
All document links in a binder point to the most recent version of the document, unless applied version binding is used.
Vault Help Documentation: Editing Binders