How to add Documents into a PromoMats Binder?
A single document cannot be in the same section twice, but the document can be in different sections within the same binder. A document can also be added to multiple binders.
All document links in a binder point to the most recent version of the document, unless applied version binding is used.
To add documents, that are already in Vault, to a binder follow the steps below:
- Open editing mode, click Edit Binder from the Ellipsis.
- From the binder header area, click the Add dropdown and select Existing Documents.
- The Add Documents window opens. This window can display all documents for which the user has View Document permission and may have some default filters. These filters can be modified and new filters can be added.
- Select a different standard view, and search using this window.
- From the palette, add documents by clicking an item’s upper-left corner and dragging it into the binder view. An orange line appears in the binder to indicate where Vault adds the document. In List View, click the plus (+) icon to add a document.
- Optional: Select multiple documents by clicking and dragging the cursor in the palette or by holding down the Ctrl key while clicking. With multiple documents selected, click and drag them into the binder.
Vault Help Documentation: Editing Binders
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.