How to Remove Documents or Sections in Binders in Promomats?
Removing documents from a binder does not delete the documents from Vault. After this is completed, there is no undo option.
To re-add a document, follow the same process as mentioned in the Help document: How to Add Documents.
Removing sections deletes the section permanently, deletes any subsections and removes any child component documents.
There are several ways to remove documents or delete sections in the binder:
- Open editing mode and click Edit Binder in the binder header area.
- From the Compact View, select Remove from Binder from the Ellipsis menu.
- From the Outline View, select Remove from Binder from the Ellipsis menu.
- From the Add Document palette in either view, click the – icon.
Vault Help Documentation:
- Editing Binders
- How to Add Sections
- How to Add Documents
- How to Create Documents
- How to Reorder Components
- How to Version Documents
- How to Add a Thumbnail Image
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.