How to Create Documents in Binders in Vault PromoMats and Medical?
In addition to adding content that already exists to the binder, use the Help document: Adding Documents to add them to the binder automatically. When creating new content from within a binder, object-type document fields are automatically populated based on the document.
There are several options for creating new documents:
- Open editing mode, click Edit Binder under the binder header area or click on the ellipsis icon.
- From binder Edit mode, use the Add menu.
- From binder Edit mode, use the ellipsis icon on a specific section.
- From binder view or Edit mode, drag and drop one or more files from the user computer into the binder structure. If using Internet Explorer™, only newer versions (v10+) support the drag and drop tool for selecting source files.
When creating a document from within a binder, Vault automatically adds it to the binder. However, it is a standard document that can also be added to other binders. It persists if removed from the original binder.
- Vault Help Documentation: Vault Help