How to create documents in binders in Vault PromoMats and Medical?
When creating new content from within a binder, object-type document fields are automatically populated based on the document.
There are several options for creating new documents:
- Open editing mode, click Edit Binder under the binder header area or click on the ellipsis icon.
- From binder edit mode, use the Add menu.
- From binder Edit mode, use the Ellipsis icon on a specific section.
- From binder view or edit mode, drag and drop one or more files from the user computer into the binder structure. If using Internet Explorer™, only newer versions (v10+) support the drag and drop tool for selecting source files.
When creating a document from within a binder, Vault automatically adds it to the binder. However, it is a standard document that can also be added to other binders. It persists if removed from the original binder.
- Vault Help Documentation: Editing Binders