How to Create Documents in Binders in PromoMats?
In addition to adding content that already exists to the binder, use the Help document: Adding Documents to add them to the binder automatically. When creating new content from within a binder, object-type document fields are automatically populated based on the document.
There are several options for creating new documents:
- Open editing mode, click Edit Binder under the binder header area or click on the ellipsis icon.
- From binder Edit mode, use the Add menu.
- From binder Edit mode, use the ellipsis icon on a specific section.
- From binder view or Edit mode, drag and drop one or more files from the user computer into the binder structure. If using Internet Explorer™, only newer versions (v10+) support the drag and drop tool for selecting source files.
When creating a document from within a binder, Vault automatically adds it to the binder. However, it is a standard document that can also be added to other binders. It persists if removed from the original binder.
- Vault Help Documentation: Vault Help
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.