How to reorder components in PromoMats binders?
To reorder componentns in a PromoMats binder:
- Open the editing mode and click Edit Binder in the binder header area.
- From the Compact View, reorder components within the current section by dragging the items to the new location.
An orange line appears in the section to indicate the new location.
- Move components to a different section by doing the following:
- Select Move from the Actions menu for the component
- Select the new location within the dialogue.
- Click Save.
When moving a section, Vault also moves all subsections and linked documents.
- From Outline View, move components by dragging them to another location, including moving them into a different section.
To put a component inside a section when that section is not expanded, drag the component over the section so that the section is highlighted and drop it.
An orange line appears when moving components to indicate the new location.
Vault Help Documentation: How to Reorder Components
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.