How to Remove Documents or Sections in Binders in Promomats?
Removing documents from a binder does not delete them from Vault. However, there is no undo option. To re-add a document, you follow the same process as adding it to the binder the first time. Removing sections deletes the section permanently, deletes any subsections and removes any child component documents.
There are several ways to remove documents or delete sections in the binder:
- First, open editing mode, click Edit Binder in the binder header area.
- From the List View, select Remove from Binder from the Actions menu.
- From the Outline View, select Remove from Binder from the Actions menu.
- From the Add Document palette in either view, click the – icon.
Vault Help Documentation:
- Editing Binders
- How to Add Sections
- How to Add Documents
- How to Create Documents
- How to Reorder Components
- How to Version Documents
- How to Add a Thumbnail Image
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.