How can the labels of the Sync Status and Veeva Update Home Page widgets be translated in CRM Offline?
For Sync Status translations, use the following Veeva Messages:
For Veeva Update translations, use the following Veeva Messages:
To modify Veeva Messages, use the following steps:
- Navigate to the Home Tab --> Search.
- In the Search Window, select Veeva Messages.
- Enter the name of the Veeva Message.
- Click on the message of the required language for the translation.
- Click on Edit.
- Disable the Active checkbox to deactivate the message.
- Clone the Veeva Message by clicking on the Clone button. If the original Veeva Message is not cloned, it is overwritten during the next application upgrade.
- Activate the new custom Veeva Message by enabling the Active checkbox.
- Enter the translation in the Text field.
- Select the language from the Language picklist.
- Click the Save button.
- Clear Veeva Cache.
CRM Help Documentation: Veeva Messages
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.