Is it Possible to Replace a Workflow Owner in Vault?
Yes, Users with correct permissions can replace a Workflow Owner:
- From the workflow’s Actions menu, choose Replace Workflow Owner.
- In the dialog, select a user to replace the current workflow owner. Only users with permissions to start this type of workflow are available as replacement owners.
- Click Submit.
Alternatively, Workflow Tasks assigned to Workflow Owners, who are no longer with the company, can be completed using Delegated Access.
When a task is assigned, the Workflow Owner can be replaced as a Task Participant using the Replace Participant action in the Workflow Action Menu so that a different user can complete the task.
- Vault Replace Workflow Owner Documentation: Replacing the Workflow Owner
- Vault Delegated Access Documentation: How to Access Delegated Accounts
- Vault Document Workflows Documentation: Replace a Participant