Is it Possible to Replace a Workflow Owner in Vault?
Yes, Users with correct permissions can replace a Workflow Owner:
- From the workflow’s Actions menu, choose Replace Workflow Owner.
- In the dialog, select a user to replace the current workflow owner. Only users with permissions to start this type of workflow are available as replacement owners.
- Click Submit.
Alternatively, Workflow Tasks assigned to Workflow Owners, who are no longer with the company, can be completed using Delegated Access.
When a task is assigned, the Workflow Owner can be replaced as a Task Participant using the Replace Participant action in the Workflow Action Menu so that a different user can complete the task.
- Vault Replace Workflow Owner Documentation: Replacing the Workflow Owner
- Vault Delegated Access Documentation: How to Access Delegated Accounts
- Vault Document Workflows Documentation: Replace a Participant
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.