Execute the following maintenance steps below in order to improve the performance:
- Navigate to Settings --> Select Safari from the menu --> Click on Clear History and Website Data.
- Restart the iPad device.
- Delete any unneeded data, if any.
- Be sure no other application is running in the background.
- Upgrade iRep to the latest version.
- Upgrade iOS to the latest version.
Related Documentation: N/A
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.