Welcome to the Veeva Developer Community!
The Community provides a place for customers to do the following:
- Ask questions regarding the use of Vault API, VQL, and Vault Java SDK
- Find answers to questions
- Participate in discussions with the Veeva Developer Support team and other Veeva customers
- Take away important knowledge to help customize solutions
- Share product knowledge with other developers
- Veeva Developer Support as well as many others within the company, will monitor and respond to any posts to help answer questions.
NOTE: If a question requires investigation or is regarding a system error, then a ticket should be opened rather than posting a question. Support staff will evaluate all questions to determine if a ticket should be opened instead and then make a recommendation as needed. If a ticket is opened, the Community post will be closed for input.
A Support ticket should be opened if the topic involves:
- Reporting product defects
- Enabling features
- Investigating errors
- Resolving configuration errors
- See the Global Support Policy for more information.
These communities are open to Veeva customers and provide a friendly environment in which to share information. These are some recommended guidelines for our users who post to the Community:
- Please be respectful of others when making posts.
- Ask questions in a respectful manner.
- Use an appropriate tone to remain friendly in sharing & receiving information
- Share your experience and what you know
- Provide examples where needed
- Provide screenshots, hyperlinks, and give enough detail to thoroughly explain your question or post
- Do not post company-sensitive information (see below)
- Ask for help if needed or ask for anyone’s input as to their experience with the same issue
- Ask your questions, find answers within the community, and join the conversation with other customers and Veeva representatives
- Post a question once within the Community. Do not repost the same question into different Communities
- Customizations that are unique to the Customer business should not be posted to the Community. A ticket should be created instead.
To maintain the professional, courteous nature of these Communities:
- Do not create offensive or distasteful posts – they will be removed immediately
- Do not post any links or material that may cause any virus, crawler, or bot behavior
- Do not post any customer-confidential material (includes email addresses, passwords or credentials, businesses, company name, and names of individuals other than the person posting the Question). This includes screenshots which should not contain confidential or proprietary information
- Do not use the Community for self-promotion or company promotion.
- Note: Provide information that you know. If you are unsure of an answer or resolution, it is best to not share it.
- Refer to the Product Support Community Guidelines
Veeva Support reserves the right to remove any posts or any members that do not conform to these Guidelines. We also reserve the right to modify titles & content of posts so that the topic can be easily found using SEO technology and to correct spelling and grammatical errors.
For more information see the Veeva Terms of Service.