How to clear the Chrome browser history to resolve a particular PromoMats problem?
To clear the Chrome browser history:
- Open Chrome.
- At the top right, click on the three-dot menu from the toolbar.
- Click on History --> History.
- On the left, click on Clear browsing data.
- A box appears, where the following can be selected:
- Time range. Select a time range from the time range drop-down menu. To clear everything, select All time.
- Types of data to be clear. It is recommended that the Browsing history, Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files boxes are checked.
Browsing history removes the URLs of sites the user has visited. Cookies and other site data deletes information saved by the browser on the user's device to remember their preferences. Cache images and files deletes copies of pages, images, and other media content downloaded to the user's device to load content faster the next time the user visits those sites.
- Click on Clear data.
Vault Help Documentation: Supported Browsers & Settings
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.