How to Find the Timeline View of a Document in Vault PromoMats?
The Timeline View displays the document's history including lifecycle state changes and workflow task details.
To find the Timeline View, please take the following steps:
- Navigate to the document.
- From the Document Information panel, select the icon.
From here, you can:
- Click the arrow to expand an active or previous workflow to view Workflow Owner, Task Owners, Task Verdicts, and Comments.
- Use the Actions menus on active workflows and tasks to access related options such as Cancel Workflow, Add Participants, and Reassign.
Active Workflow Options
Active Workflow Task Options
- Click on a version number to view the rendition and document fields for that version.
- Hover over the document status to see the document’s previous lifecycle state and the date on which the state changed.
- Click View Workflow History Report for a workflow row in order to review the workflow and task details using a report.
Vault Help: Using Document Timeline View
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.