Who can cancel a workflow in PromoMats?
To check who can cancel an Active Workflow, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the Document Title at the top of the document.
- Click on the arrow in the diamond.
- In this case, the Workflow Owner is not the Document Owner.
- The Document Owner cannot Cancel the Active Workflow because the Workflow Owner is a different user who has a Sharing Settings Role (Examples: Job Coordinator, Document Manager) This role has the Permission Set to start the workflow in the previous step. (Examples: Draft, Ready For Review, Ready for Approval, Review Complete).
- The Document Owner changes after the initial Document Owner starts the Workflow and never completes it.
Vault Help Documentation: Canceling Document Workflows
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.