A single-value picklist field is not available in the list of Sharing Rule Criteria for Dynamic Access Control (DAC) in Vault.
The affected single-value picklist object field is not referencing the similar single-value picklist document field.
The solution is to perform the following steps:
- Remove the existing single-value picklist document and object fields that were originally created. Removing only the object picklist field and beginning from Step 3 is another option for this step.
- Create the desired single-value picklist document field in the affected Document Type.
- Go to the User Role Setup object.
- Select Fields and then click on Create.
- Select Picklist for the field type and then click the checkbox that is shown below to Use existing picklist. The single-value picklist document field created in Step 1 should be referenced for this field.
- Select any other options that are desired for this picklist.
- Click Save.
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.