A single-value picklist field is not available in the list of Sharing Rule Criteria for Dynamic Access Control (DAC) in Vault.
The affected single-value picklist object field is not referencing the similar single-value picklist document field.
The solution is to perform the following steps:
- Remove the existing single-value picklist document and object fields that were originally created. Removing only the object picklist field and beginning from Step 3 is another option for this step.
- Create the desired single-value picklist document field in the affected Document Type.
- Go to the User Role Setup object.
- Select Fields and then click on Create.
- Select Picklist for the field type and then click the checkbox that is shown below to Use existing picklist. The single-value picklist document field created in Step 1 should be referenced for this field.
- Select any other options that are desired for this picklist.
- Click Save.