Why an end-user cannot send a document link to non-Vault users in PromoMats?
There are several reasons why an end-user can choose Send as Link from Actions menu but cannot send the link to a non-Vault user:
- Send As Link to Non-Vault Users is not enabled in the Admin area. This item needs to be ticked to make this functionality available to end users. Note: Only Admin users can enable this feature.
- The document does not have a viewable rendition. Non-vault users can only view a viewable rendition of the document.
- This is a link to a binder. This option is not available for binders in Vault.
- The user sending the link must have the View Content permission on the document to be able to send a link to a non-Vault user.
- Vault Help Documentation: Why is Sending to Non-Vault Users Unavailable
- Support Portal Documentation: How to use Send As Link Option in PromoMats?
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.