How to log in to the Veeva Support Portal?
To login into the Veeva Support Portal, the user needs a Login account. To obtain a login account, use the following form: New Support Portal Account Request. A ticket is opened and Veeva Support creates a login account for the user.
Once Veeva Support grants the user an Account, the user may do the following:
- Search the knowledge base for product-related articles (some articles do not appear on the portal until the user logs in
- Open a ticket with Veeva Support
- Post a question to the Product Support communities
In order to access the Veeva Support Portal, users can select the following link: Support Portal.
- Click on the Sign In button.
- Enter the email address and the password.
NOTE: In case the password requires to be reset, click the Forgot my Password link.
- Vault Help Documentation: Vault Help
- Knowledge Article: How to Reset the Password for the Support Portal?
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.