What actions can be taken with unclassified documents in PromoMats?
Unclassified documents are documents which have a source file, but no Document Type.
The actions below are available for unclassified documents only when a document role grants the correct permissions.
- Re-render Document
- Duplicated Content Report
- Where Used
- Download Source Document
- Audit Trail
- Start Workflow (if configured for the lifecycle)
- Change State (if configured for the lifecycle)
- About Unclassified Documents
- What is an Unclassified Document in PromoMats?
- How to Classify Unclassified Document in PromoMats?
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.