How to use the advanced filter in PromoMats?
On some filters, Advanced filtering is available to define complex selections using operators such as: is not equal to.
Advanced filtering is available on:
- Object reference fields, such as a Product field on documents
- Picklist fields such as Audience or Functional Area on documents
- User fields such as Created By
- Log into PromoMats.
- Click on Library：
- Locate the required filter(s), Click on Advanced：
- Select an operator:
- Find the username and select Apply to add the filter to the current view:
- Vault Help Documentation: Advanced Filter Mode
- Support Portal Documentation: What are the Operators in Advanced Filter function in PromoMats?
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.